Millsberry Leaderz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millsberry Leaderz

This Site is too talk about Millsberry.com This is not a cheat site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Editor-in-Chief

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tifa_21
tifa_21

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Editor-in-Chief Empty
PostSubject: Editor-in-Chief   Editor-in-Chief Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:15 am

I consider the game as the superior one. I think it's great. At first time I thought that it was harsh or hard to bare. But when I tried one, what?! Shocking 890! Well, maybe I don't belong in the high scores but I think 890 was extremely high!

I suggest you to enjoy it. It's easy... The best thing to do is to have 2 scoops per topic and when choosing scoops, It must contain 300 or more words on it.

Don't just hire when you start the game. Remember that you'll need to pay 2 dollars per hour to the writers and editors per hour even though they didn't writing or editing a scoop.

Wait until new scoop show up and by that you need to hire writers "first" and then place a scoop for him. At first you might hire 10 writers or if not 8. When the writers are already finished their scoop, fire them or else face the consequences of losing 2 dollars per hour.

When 1 writer finished a scoop, fire him and hire a editor.

By the end of the week, precisely: 5 days and 8 hours, check the edited scoops, but remember to complete the target words per paper...

1 - 2250
2 - 3000
3 - 3500
4 - 4000

It's better to exceed the target words than having less than that.
Print it, the cover price must be 1 dollar or else no one will buy it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.krizzia-mei.blogspot.com
supergurl411
Child
Child
supergurl411

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Editor-in-Chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editor-in-Chief   Editor-in-Chief Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:53 pm

okay...Good tip!
Back to top Go down
http://www.millsberry.com
aalcala612

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Editor-in-Chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editor-in-Chief   Editor-in-Chief Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:45 pm

yes very good tip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Editor-in-Chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editor-in-Chief   Editor-in-Chief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Editor-in-Chief
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Millsberry Leaderz :: Arcade games-
Jump to: